This is Crunchfish
Crunchfish is an open family of playful explorers passionate about mobile interaction. We have an exceptional team in computer vision and interaction design focusing on creating amazing user experience. Our head office is based in the dynamic Öresund region in the south of Sweden. We operate globally with customers including OEMs, app developers and service providers world wide.
We are always looking for talented, creative and experienced people to join our team. We offer a positive work environment with great colleagues and opportunities for growth. Are you interested in building your career with Crunchfish and redefine how people interact with mobile devices? Then we would love to hear from you!
Available jobs at Crunchfish
Product- and Sales Manager
Our aBubbl® software solution provides applications with an intelligent proximity layer that adds awareness for a user of what is present here and now. This technology is especially useful in augmented and virtual reality apps to offer the user possibilities to discover and connect with everyone and everything nearby in real time.
We are now looking for a technical, customer focused Product- and Sales Manager to join our team and establish our revolutionary technology aBubbl® on the global market.
What you will be doing
- Commercialize and establish aBubbl®, primarily in Europe and USA
- Identify potential customers, present and sell in aBubbl®
- See business opportunities and create solutions
- Be responsible for driving and developing new business models
- Build relationships with customer, teams and stakeholders
We think that you need to
- be familiar with the ”App market”
- have a good technical understanding and a high level of knowledge about Bluetooth
- have experience in working with international customers
- have a track record of selling software products and solutions
- have the ability to persuade and convey the business benefits
- read and write English and Swedish fluently
- be willing to travel for short assignments
- challenging projects with leading brands
- a team passionate about bringing our customers the means to create amazing user experiences
- health care contributions
- full pension and insurance package (ITP1) per Swedish collective agreements
- great offices at Media Evolution City located by the water in Malmö Harbour, within walking distance from Malmö Central Station
Want to join our exceptional team in computer vision and interaction design and contribute to the creation of amazing user experiences? Send your CV and personal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why.
In this recruitment, we cooperate with Optimal Advice and we’re looking forward to hearing from you by 2017-03-31.