Android developer for next generation mobile payment solutions
Crunchfish is looking for an Android developer to join our talented team working on our state of the art mobile payment and proximity-based solutions. If you are a mobile application developer eager to work with breakthrough technology, then this is a great opportunity for you.
You will be working with our mobile proximity technology which supports iOS and Android, as well as cross-platform interaction using Bluetooth Low Energy.
We want you to have
- Three to five years of Android development experience
- Experience of commercializing mobile applications.
- Experience from fast-paced projects using agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban
- Passion for writing solid, high-quality code
Extras you might have
- Experience with building SDKs
- C++, Jenkins, GIT, Bitbucket knowledge
- In-depth Bluetooth knowledge
We offer you a position at our Swedish Malmö office at Media Evolution City, in a small product development team with focus on delivering cutting edge mobile proximity solutions. You’ll get flexible working hours, Friday breakfasts, great coffee and the chance to grow as an individual while working with cool technology.
Crunchfish develops interaction technologies for Augmented and Virtual Reality. We provide gesture control and mobile proximity solutions to hardware manufacturers and application developers globally. Visit crunchfish.com for more information.
How to apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 29.