Senior AR/VR Concept Developer
Malmö · Full-time
Would you like to take part shaping the future with AR and VR? Do you appreciate mixing product development in the office with acting as a consultant at customer sites where you can apply your expertise in new contexts? Then Crunchfish is the company you are looking for. We are currently growing our Services & Solutions Team and searching for a Senior AR/VR concept developer for fast-moving projects.
You have at least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar. Through your experience, you have a solid technical background and have worked in software development for at least 3 years. For the projects to move forward with a good result, you have a strong focus on collaboration and is quick to adapt to new circumstances. As a person, you are an open, positive team player that wants to contribute to a work environment that is built on engagement, openness and sharing knowhow.
We would like you to
- Be an expert in 3D Development
- Have good skills in C# and Java
- Good knowledge of Unity and/or Unreal engine
- Be quick to develop mockups and prototypes for evaluation
- Familiar with mobile app development
- Be able to take initiative and work independently
- Have good communication skills
- Be creative and passionate in what you do
Extras you might have
- Familiar with Kotlin, Java, C++
- Have experience with AR Core, AR Kit, HoloLens or similar tools and devices
- Know tools like Git, Gerrit, Jenkins and Jira.
- Be familiar with Agile development
What’s in it for you?
Working with Crunchfish is likely a great step in your career as you will be working hands-on in complex and fast-moving AR-projects together with sharp brains and access to market-proven software and tools. Our sweet spot is the combination of AR, AI and computer vision, and as part of our team at Crunchfish, you will get to work hands-on with a variety of companies and industries – often at customer’s site – in the field of our expertise.
Welcome to Crunchfish
Headquartered at Media Evolution City, the hub for digital and creative industries in Malmö, Crunchfish is an expert in applying AI and computer vision to business problems. We specialise in computer vision, deep learning, data mining and AR/VR application development and provide our services in Sweden as well as Asia and the US.
Ready for the new challenge?
Reach out to Daniel Milesson, R&D Director at Crunchfish, via e-mail email@example.com. We will have interviews regularly with a last day for sending application on December 15th.