Senior Front-End Developer
Malmö · Full-time
Would you like to take part in shaping the future of Mobile payment? Do you appreciate mixing front-end development with shaping apps in both internal projects and customer environments? Then Crunchfish is the company you are looking for. We are currently growing our team and searching for an experienced front-end developer.
You have at least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar. Through your experience, you have a solid technical background in programming and have worked with application development and Android tools for at least 5 years. To be successful you need an open mindset with focus on collaboration and be quick to adapt to new circumstances. As a person, you are a positive team player that want to contribute to a work environment that is built on passion, openness and expertise.
We would like you to
- Be an expert (5+ years) in Android development with experience from commercial products
- Have a good eye for app design and user experience
- Be quick to develop mockups and demo prototypes for evaluation
- Be able to take initiative and work independently
- Have an academic university degree in engineering or similar
- Know tools like Git, Gerrit, Jenkins and Jira.
- Be familiar with Agile development
- Have good communication skills
- Be creative, passionate and have a flexible mindset
Extras you might have
- Experience in iOS development
- Hands-on skills within Firmware development
- Experience in developing mobile SDK:s
What’s in it for you?
Working with Crunchfish is likely a great step in your career as you will be working hands-on in complex and fast-moving projects together with sharp brains and access to market-proven software and tools. Our sweet spot is in securing connections between mobiles and cash registers and as part of our team at Crunchfish, you will get to work hands-on with a variety of companies and industries worldwide with an initial focus in Sweden and India.
Welcome to Crunchfish
Crunchfish develops and markets interaction solution for mobile payment in a physical environment and in augmented reality using gestures. Crunchfish’s proximity-based technology connects a customer’s mobile phone to a payment service in a Point of Sales terminal at a merchant, and even has a patent-pending innovation for payments when both the customer and merchant are completely without connection to the payment service. The solutions are marketed to payment apps, cash register providers and merchants in Sweden and India, as well as to multinational companies.