Senior Test Engineer
Malmö · Full-time
Would you like to take part in shaping the future of Mobile payment? Do you appreciate mixing product development with test including both internal project and customer integration and customization projects? Then Crunchfish is the company you are looking for. We are currently growing our team and searching for an experienced test engineer.
You have at least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar. Through your experience, you have a solid technical background in programming and have worked with test scripts, automated tests and test management in software development for at least 5 years. To be successful you need an open mindset with focus on collaboration and be quick to adapt to new circumstances. As a person, you are a positive team player that want to contribute to a work environment that is built on passion, openness and expertise.
We would like you to
- Experience of mobile testing, context-driven testing, end-to-end testing and risk-based testing
- Long experience in Python creating test scripts from scratch
- Deep knowledge in automated testing within mobile and IoT
- Experience of multiple technology stacks and architectures skills
- Analytical and communication skills
- Academic university degree in engineering or similar
- 5 + years of work experience in relevant testing area
- Creative, passionate and have a flexible mindset
Extras you might have
- Experience from working with payment solutions
- Experience from testing related to security apps
What’s in it for you?
Working with Crunchfish is likely a great step in your career as you will be working hands-on in complex and fast-moving projects together with sharp brains and access to market-proven software and tools. Our sweet spot is in securing connections between mobiles and cash registers and as part of our team at Crunchfish, you will get to work hands-on with a variety of companies and industries worldwide with an initial focus in Sweden and India.
Welcome to Crunchfish
Crunchfish develops and markets interaction solution for mobile payment in a physical environment and in augmented reality using gestures. Crunchfish’s proximity-based technology connects a customer’s mobile phone to a payment service in a Point of Sales terminal at a merchant, and even has a patent-pending innovation for payments when both the customer and merchant are completely without connection to the payment service. The solutions are marketed to payment apps, cash register providers and merchants in Sweden and India, as well as to multinational companies.