Crunchfish to perform security assessment for leading payment scheme

Crunchfish having world-leading expertise to deliver device agnostic trusted client applications has been engaged to conduct a security and vulnerability assessment for a prominent payment service. The assessment will be conducted during Q2 for a contract value of 325,000 SEK.

En bild som visar Mobiltelefon, inomhus, bord

Automatiskt genererad beskrivning


Crunchfish has been engaged to perform a security and vulnerability assessment for a leading payment scheme. The objectives of the assessment are to identify and evaluate potential impact of vulnerabilities and to provide recommendations for risk mitigation. The project will start in May and be presented in a report and a workshop within a month. The vulnerability assessment is charged at approximately 325,000 SEK, whereof 25% will be invoiced at project start and the remaining 75% after project completion.


“Crunchfish understands how to deliver device-agnostic trusted client applications. The results of the assessment will be presented to the payment scheme and will form the basis for a discussion on how Crunchfish Digital Cash may support them to overcome identified security vulnerabilities.", says Joachim Samuelsson, Crunchfish’s CEO.



For more information, please contact:

Joachim Samuelsson, CEO of Crunchfish AB

+46 708 46 47 88 


This information is Crunchfish AB obliged to publish in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was provided by the contact person above for publication on 29th May 2024 at 16:10 CET.


Västra Hamnen Corporate Finance AB is the Certified Adviser. Email: Telephone +46 40 200 250.


About Crunchfish –

Crunchfish is a deep tech company developing a device-agnostic generic trusted client application platform for offline payments, tokenized card payments as well as other mobile client / server systems. Crunchfish has been listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market since 2016, with headquarters in Malmö, Sweden and with a subsidiary in India.

Download as PDF